Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NOTD: Summer Flowers

Considering that I started my blogging path as a nail blogger I post really little manicures on my blog lately. I still regularly paint my nails, but lately I just find it more interesting to write about other products or showing you my makeup looks. But yesterday I made a manicure I'm really proud of (although it's not perfect) and I couldn't wait to show it to you. Maybe you've heard about stamping decals till now. If you haven't this is a technique that helps you to create your own colourful decals. You just pick your design from the plate with stamper as you normally would, but then you don't place it immediately on your nails, but instead you colour it with chosen shades, seal with top coat, wait some time that it dries and then you place it on your nails. I always found this technique difficult, but my problem was that I waited too long for my stickers to dry and then they didn't stick on nails nicely. But yesterday I finally did it as I should. 


Polishes I used for this manicure are Models Own Bikini, Models Own Beach Bag, Bourjois Chair et Tendre, Essie Jiggle Hi Jiggle Low and H&M Silver Glitter. For decals I used plate BP-73, Bourjois Turquoise Block and Misslyn Drama Baby


I got plate BP-73* from Born Pretty Store. For any purchases use my code DFL91 for 10% discount. 


How do you like this manicure? Thank you for reading!
*PR product

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar