Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ELF Elements: Quick Impressions

Blogger had some difficulties for the past day so I couldn't post anything. The spring semester is coming to a close and I have really been busy with school. But I still want to do a quick post talking about some E.L.F products I purchased recently which I showed in a previous haul.


This is the E.L.F Elements compact which is $1 on their website or at Target. The case is made of shiny plastic and it is a good weight. I used nail polish remover to wipe away the logo on the cover and it came off seamlessly.


Inside the compact you get a decent sized mirror which is great for doing touch ups. There is also a plastic insert that is easily removable with something thin. There is a thin piece of metal at the bottom which is not glued to the compact. I glued it in place with some nail polish top coat. Now I have a free form palette that I can stick magnetized eyeshadows and blushes in!


I also picked up the E.L.F single eyeshadow in Moondust which is a warm shimmery taupe. The shadow is very soft and prone to breakage so you do not want to drop it. There is a small magnet on the back of the pan which is very weak. If you put the shadow into the compact and shake it around, it will move. I put some tape on the back of the pan and stuck it into the compact for a more secure hold.


The pigmentation on the shadow is very nice and this is a great eyeshadow for the price. It is very soft and loosely packed so you will get some excess pigment when you dip your brush in. Just remember to tap your brush off before applying the color.

Overall the E.L.F compact and Moondust eyeshadow are good products and I highly recommend them.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar