Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

CHI CHI Cosmetics Haul.


Hey all, just wanted to give you all a heads up:
Myer is offering customers a free full sized bottle of
Chi Chi Fabulous & Flawless Foundation
with every $30 or more spent on Chi Chi Cosmetics..
The deal ends on the 20th of September.. So get on it! 






I am currently obsessed with the Chi Chi Matte Liquid Lipstick in the shade Flirt
so I decided to pick up two more shades.
I love this product based on the fact it can be sheered down to a matte finish
or layered and becomes a glossy liquid lipstick (although the name suggests otherwise),
either way it is so hydrating and long wearing; love!

I picked up the shades 
Calendar Girl - nude
and Crazy In Love - dusty pink




As for my free foundation, I picked up the shade 9 - golden..
I previously picked up the shade 10 - tanned before
the reformulation and loved it, although it does run quite
pink and ashy on my skin tone (nc40), which kind of stinks considering
it was their darkest shade in the range! 
So, fingers crossed the yellow undertones in this will match me better!


What's your favourite Chi Chi Cosmetics product?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar