Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Chanel's Island...A Six Coat Lacquer, A Six Coat Lacquer!



Hey lovelies!

I've been up since 6 in the am, it's 9:54 pm, and I just got home...needless to say, I'm spent!

I'm going to keep this post short and not so sweet. Chanel's Island was a HUGE disappointment! The application was horrendous! It applied streaky, uneven, and blotchy. Now the color, I really liked the color is the bottle. But, once on the nails, the color turned into a pinkish dingy yellow-beige. By looking at my nails, anyone would think I had some kind of vitamin deficiency or fungus...is the fungus look in this season? And to make matters worse (yes, it gets worse), Island required 6 coats to achieve decent pigmentation. And finally, the coup de grace occurred when this polish actually started to peel off my nails after only 8 hours of wear...is it possible to hate a nail polish?



Honestly, I've been so disappointed with Chanel's recent nail lacquers, that I'm debating on purchasing any more in the future. No, I lie, I did purchase Suspicious and Vertigo (I'm a huge Hitchcock fan, so I had to get it just for name sake :P), but if they perform as poorly as Island, I don't think I'll be buying anymore Le Vernis Nail Colours.

Looking gorgeous one lipstick at a time.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar