Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

wishlist: I'm back from the dead!


Hello strangers! Yes, I know, I know. Where on earth have I been? Well, for those of you who check in with my instagram from time to time you'll have seen there's been a special someone taking up a whole load of my time recently. We filmed a boyfriend does my makeup tag if you fancy a laugh! 
Anyway, these are my current NEEDS. My makeup collection has taken an absolute battering since I started working in my pub, as I've got to use a lot every day. I'm finding myself running out and I've got so many items I'd absolutely love to get my hands on. Christmas is coming up so I thought I'd stick all these things in a list so I can see exactly what I need and start working out the money side of everything (eek).

L'Oréal Paris True Match Foundation
£9.99

Mac Cosmetics UK - Lipstick - Shy Girl
£15.50

Mac Cosmetics UK - Powder Blush - Melba
£18.00

NARS Pressed Powder in Eden
£24.00

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Santa Fe
£30.50

NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
£26.00

NARS Matte Multiple in Altai
£30.00

Makeup Store Skin Serum
£32.00

Makeup Store Lipstick in Baby
£12.50

Makeup Store Bronzing Powder in Sun Touched
£21.50

Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray
£9.00

Too Faced Colour Bomb in Never Enough Nude
£19.00

Too Faced Primed and Poreless Primer
£24.00

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette
£45.00

Real Techniques Duo-fiber Collection by Samantha Chapman
£22.00

Lord & Berry Glacee Eyebrow Gel Fixer - Natural

£11.00

Total: £349.99

Jeeeeesus, that's a lot of makeup! Girls will be girls!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar