Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My summer wish list

Sometimes I wish I lived in America or the UK where there is much more choice when it comes to cosmetics than there is in Belgium. They always get the newest products by Maybelline, while it takes a year to arrive on the shelves of my local drugstores. I'm afraid that some products will never be available around here, but one can only dream...



These Maybelline Baby Lips COLOR lip balms for example. I mean, it took months for the regular baby lip balms to appear at the stores. When will I ever see the color ones? Yet, although the result looks amazing on te package, I found that most beauty blogger's result looked like just another lip balm with a soft pink sheen, and not a strong lip glow. Perhaps I don't want this product anyway?



A deep cleansing self warming mineral mask! Sounds great for someone like me who sometimes suffers from hardened sebum. I might get this one on sale :)



The Maybelline Smooth Color Bloom, another lip glow. Again, they promise an amazing result but from the reviews online I can tell that the result isn't as spectactular in real life. Maybe I shouldn't look for this either?



Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey, looks so fresh and delicious, it really gives a fruity appearance. The lipstick is black on its own and gives the lips a deep red glow. Appartently it's a universal shade. I hope I can find this because I'm becoming more intruiged as I'm writing.



A fine quality highlighter such as this Ambient Hourglass... how lovely...



A light and fresh foundation with good coverage from this line?



A deep, natural and sultry blush such as this Blushing Bride from the Tarte Amazionian Clay line.



Or a bouncy blush?



This amazing looking fresh pink blush?

Ok, I need a summer job...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar