Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Maybe my life clouds my work."

Blue Valentine is the film I most want to see before Oscar night. I'm sure Michelle Williams will win an Oscar one day, though it doesn't look like this is her year. In this interview she talks of motherhood, going back to work, and her days as a newly emancipated teen actress. (Daily Telegraph)

'It was my first experience of work being fun in a long, long time,’ she says. 'Especially during the first part of making the movie, the falling-in-love part. That was the beginning of feeling myself again for the first time in a long time. I had forgotten. I was surprised that I could feel like that. I just felt good to be able use my mind again in that way, that I had some impulses left, that there was anything in me at all.’

Gosling thinks her performance marks a watershed in Williams’s life and career. 'It doesn’t get much better than that,’ he says. 'You have a sense that she can move on and play other parts and try other things. She left it all on the field.’

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar