Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Loving this week: KIKO, Amie & Eucerin

I don't usually like bright shimmery nail paints but these Sun Pearl Nail Lacquer's by KIKO are super fun to sport in this sunny weather. They reflect light beautifully and glisten like nothing else in the sun. The bright, almost neon like green and the blood red scared me when I looked at the them in the bottle but they're actually quite quirky and fun to wear and are surprisingly pigmented and opaque.




A quick shout out to KIKO's Eye shadow pigments for those who are on a budget and are looking for dupes for MAC Pigments as I know they can be expensive. They are not as pigmented as the MAC ones but you get a tonne of product for the price and they work decently at creating a full on, colour packed eye. Perfect for beginners.Get your hands on the shimmery ones instead of the matte as the former tend to be more pigmented. 



Another great bargain under a fiver is this Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask by Amie. Perfect for teenagers who suffer from oil slick skin, blemishes, breakout or acne. It's all natural making it suitable for sensitive skin. Although reasonably priced, it is an intense mask in the sense that it literally works at drawing out impurities from your skin and balancing out the oil levels hence I'd suggest using it once a week and not more than that. If you have flaky skin, give it a good exfoliation with a warm flannel before applying this mask. Also, don't apply it immediately after cleansing and toning as it can tend to sting a little. A good one for the hot, humid weather for the price it retails at.





Lastly, a mention to Eucerin. It's funnily creeped up to my favourites list besides it doing nothing for pigmentation or uneven skin tone and instead making my eyes water every time I use it. In fact the night time moisturiser is the only one I can get away with that won't make my eyes water like crazy. Having said all that, I love Eucerin's Even Brighter range for intensely hydrating moisturisers. Trust me, my skin drinks up everything but it loves these as it maintains moisture for longer and gives a lovely overall glow to the skin as if it's naturally healthy looking. Also, it doesn't break out my confused, combination skin so two thumbs up for that. Just make sure you don't get it anywhere near to the eye area and wash your hands after use.


What have you been loving this week?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar