Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Birchbox #5 - February 2016

I saw the sneak peek for this month’s box so I decided to re-subscribe again. What caught my eye the most was the Spectrum brush that is included. This month’s box design is also very nice and has the quote “Shine bright like a diamond” in the middle of the design. There was three colour themes for this month’s box; purple, blue and pink. I received the pink version. Here is what goodies I received this month:
Spectrum Collections Tapered Powder Brush
| Full Size - £7.99 |
I’ve seen these brushes before and they all look cool. The bristles are so soft too! It’s nice to get a different type of brush, instead of the usual eyeshadow brush that most beauty boxes tend to include. It is a great brush and I would probably just use it for applying blush because I prefer my powder brushes to be a bit larger.

LOC One and Done Shadow Stick in Champagne Problems
| 1.35g - £8.00 |
Every box this month includes this product, but you got to choose the shade. There were two choices; champagne or gold. I chose the champagne colour and it does swatch quite nice. I just wish that these types of eye pencils would twist up instead of requiring sharpening because it is less messy.

Herbalosophy Balance Shampoo
| 40ml - £16.00 |
It smells quite nice, but as it is a hair product it doesn’t interest me.

Korres Milk Proteins 3-in-1 Cleansing Emulsion
| 16ml - £15.00 |
I’m always up for trying new face cleansers and this one seems very beneficial with it containing milk proteins.

Aromatherapy Associates Revive Body Gel
| 40ml - £33.00 |
This product smells nice too. I’m not into body moisturising, mostly because I’m too lazy, so I probably won’t use this much. I have tried it on my hands and it was ok.

Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream
| 3ml (Sample Sachet) - £29.00 |
This is the BEAUTY BONUS product of the box. I’m not really interested in using this sample, but from reading the instructions it is a cream, but when you rub it into your hands it should turn to oil, which can then be applied to your face. I think that is what the ‘magic’ claim is.
It was a good box this month, but it just confirms the reasons I unsubscribed in the first place. I will be unsubscribing again, but I can’t promise that I won’t subscribe again in the future, especially if the sneak peeks look too good to miss.

What are your thoughts on this box?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar