Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Because the hand ain't worth extending.

Shine By Three
Russh Clothing Strong Shoulder Mesh Elbow Top - Lee High-waisted Denim Cheeky Short

These are from the other day when the sun was intense and my legs were very, very cold. I am yet to decide whether strong shoulders, that aren't blazers, are the go for me this Winter, but I have to say this Russh top has swayed me little in favour. My rushed (haaa puntastic) photography makes it a bit hard to see, but the top is segmented all down the sleeves, and down the front and back, with mesh inserts at the elbows that restore my faith in long sleeves.
Shine By ThreeShine By Three

And another feature: I've been JINXed!
Check out the feature HERE.

Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend!

*love*

xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar