Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Beauty UK glam nails in Peach Melba

A pinky creamy pastel ... scary right? Will it work on darker skin ... check pic below to see :)


Two coats without a base or top coat - I just wanted to show you how it looked on my fingers. It looks a bit more salmon like in person (think peachy). 
My thoughts: The first coat is very streaky ... 2-3 (or more) coats would be best as when this colour is opaque I think it looks better on my nails/hands. Two coats are in the picture above but when looking closely at it in person, it's still a bit streaky. This polish seems to wear well - fades at the tips and the brush gives a good application. I think this colour is perfect in the summer or as an everyday staple. Peach Melba will probably suit a wide selection of skin tones and as it looks quite sophisticated but unfussy, it will probably go well with casual and dresser outfits. Plus pale colours are supposed to suit short and broad nails :)

Cost me £1.99 - great price ;) - but the price has gone up since I bought it so its now £2.49 (still not bad). 

Sold at Superdrugs or at the beautyuk website 

So if you like posts like this, want to see more swatches of things you can comment below or message me :)

Thanks for reading/stopping by ;)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar