Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What I got from Links of London..My pretty bracelets.

I have been meaning to do this post for a while now! I randomly strolled into Links of London and it turned out there was a sale going on that had just started so I picked up a couple of things.


The first bracelet I got is this rainbow threaded friendship bracelet, each one was unique some were brighter than others, some had more pink or blue in them but I was drawn to this one. Not sure if I'm going to keep it though..

Links of london skull
And the other one is this gorgeous skull bracelet, I have wanted one of their skull friendship bracelets for so long, originally the black one but could never justify the price for them but when I saw the pink one on sale I was so pleased! I love it.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar