Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Top Looks of the Week

1. Nicole Kidman
"Aussie Hottie"
She looks better than the Devil in awesome Prada dress. I love the look, the dress is so perfect on her and her killer shoes are amazing. One classy lady is Nicole. 

2. Reese Witherspoon
"Collar Chic"
Reese doesn't age a bit she just gets younger and more fab with time. She looks stunning in this blue lace and sheer panels dress with a cute white collar neckline from Self-Portrait. I love this look is so cute and fresh. 

3. Amal Alamuddin
"Airport Vibes"
Amal is my ultimate super stylish hero I mean take a look at her. She's flying high, very high in this gorgeous Dolce and Gabbana dress at the airport. She's breathtaking. 

4. Emily Blunt
"Black and White"
Emily Blunt looks super gorgeous in this David Koma black and white dress. I love how stylish she looks. And the asymmetrical details are very cool. 

5. Jenna Dewan
"Puffy Skirt"
In a gorgeous and beautiful black and white dress Jenna shows up and puts everyones jaws to the floor. She looks so good I love this Sachin and Babi dress

6. Angelina Jolie
"Pure Elegance"
Angelina looks amazing in this blush dress with a gorgeous crop cape attached to it. I love how effortlessly beautiful and classical she looks in this outfit. I think this is one of my fave looks I've seen Angelina in. She's wearing Ralph and Russo Couture. 

7. Nicole Kidman
"Stand Under my umbrella"
Like a modern Mary Poppins Nicole arrived at the London Premiere of her new movie Paddington. She looks amazing in this gorgeous and lady like Prada dress. 

8. Lily Collins
"I see YOU"
In a gorgeous blue lace see through Elie Saab dress Lily stuns everyone. She looks amazing this dress feels like it was made for her, that's just how good she looks in it. 

9. Kate Hudson
"White Stuff"
Kate Hudson doesn't have a bad clothes day never. She looks stunning in this long white dress with a high neck. 

10. Emmy Rossum
"Simple things in life"
Emmy proofs less is more, more fabulous. She looks ridiculously gorgeous in this cute grey and simple Jenny Packham dress. She barely has makeup and she looks stunning. I love the shoe selection too. 



**********************************************

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar