Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: ELF Lip Exfoliator

Do you suffer from dry lips in the winter? Scratch that...all year round? Well, I do. I'm always, always searching for lip exfoliators, treatments, balms, etc. and I think I hit the jackpot when I got the ELF Lip Exfoliator.


I've heard of this product through beauty bloggers and gurus on Youtube. But every time I went to the cosmetics section in Target it wasn't there. I felt like I was looking hard enough, or it was possible that it was always sold out. I know that at the end of last semester, I was in the bookstore in my university and they started selling ELF products! I was super excited, and I was looking for this, and it was in stock (it even had the sign) but was sold out. So when I finally found it at Target 2 weeks ago, I snagged it!

Can you believe that this is only $3?! And it works better than the LUSH lip scrubs I've been using (I ended up eating most of the Mint Julips because it tasted that delicious to me). It comes in a lipstick tube form, which I find really neat because you can get into the parts of your lip where the skin is peeling and you want to get rid of it. It hits those parts better than a lip scrub in pot form, in my opinion. And it's more convenient than having to use a toothbrush in addition. I like using this before I go to bed, then protecting and treating my lips with the Clinique Superbalm Lip Treatment. I especially love when I get the dead skin out before I want to wear a matte lipstick.

Just be sure you don't scrub too hard because lips are extremely thin and sensitive, and you might end up bleeding a little bit (it almost happened to me, so I have to be gentle).

I can't wait to hit pan (or should I say tube?) on this baby! I can see myself doing so pretty quick (and I'm not one that goes through makeup quickly!) because dry lips have always been a problem for me. I am loving ELF products, and the fact that they have products on campus at the bookstore is exciting but tempting! Now I'm eyeing for their moisturizing lipsticks!

Hannah

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar