Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Diorshow Brow Styler in 001 Brown



I was looking for a quality eye brow pencil that would last almost two months like the Anastasia Brow Wiz.

I discovered that the Diorshow Brow Styler contains the same amount of product (85 mg). Given that it is a lot easier to get for me, and slightly cheaper thanks to my customer discount at my own stores, I thought I would give it a try. I bought the lightest shade, 001 Brown, which was still pretty dark.

The first thing I noticed about this product was the gorgeous packaging. I just adore the almost classic letter 'D' print on most of the modern Dior products. Without a cap, the pencil looks very sleek. The metal is easy to clean and the brush comes with a cap for hygiene.

Even when the product will be empty, I can keep this as a gorgeous eyebrow brush on my vanity.

The product itself is a very hard and sharp pencil, almost as hard as those refill pencils you sometimes see in art class. This is a good sign, it means that the product won't deposit too much product and that the finish will be less oily. You can usually do a lot longer with pencils like this.

The brown has a bit of a warm, reddish undertone that doesn't suit my neutral skin very well, even while I have a bit of copper in my hair. The pencil is mega fine though and it draws hair like a dream, fine as a needle. The color overall looks a little dark and warm for me. I had gotten used to the shade "Blonde" by MaxFactor but that was sold out and I wanted to see if a more expensive pencil would be a break even in terms of lasting power.

Overall I feel like the color is a bit too dark and warm for my skintone, like a tiny bit. I think I will go back to using my MaxFactor Brow Shaper in Blonde.

x

Helena

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar