Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Premios Goya 2015


Best Dressed List:


1. Leticia Dolera 
in Dolores Promesas 
To me this was the most beautiful look of the night. The hair and make up was stunning. The dress was perfect and so were the accesories. That belt was insanely AMAZING. 

2. Aura Garrido
in Jean Paul Gaultier
I loved this elegant black and white gown from JPG. This dress is everything but boring the details are exquisite. I love the white fabric drape and the cooper metallics on it 

3. Dafne Fernandez
in The 2nd Skin Co. 
It looks like spring already that’s what this dress inspired at the carpet a strong vibe of spring and feminity. It’s a gorgeous look very soft and elegant and the neckline of this dress made my jaw drop

4. Nieves Alvarez
in Stephanie Rolland
This was so similar to the dress Emma Stone wore recently but it was a more elegant and glamorous approach. I love the concept of a tuxedo dress and I think we’ll keep seeing this

5. Penelope Cruz 
in Oscar de la Renta
Penelope was definetley the princess of the nigth in this gorgeous tulle ball gown from the late designer. She looks stunning and I love Penelope’s simplicity with her hair and make up. 

6. Blanca Suarez
in Zuhair Murad
SPECTACULAR, that's how Blanca Suarez looked at the Goya Awards in this gorgeous purple Zuhair Murad dress. This look was one of my fave of the night, it's young, bold and beautiful. 

7. Juana Acosta 
in Carolina Herrera
Elegant, beautiful, and stylish that's how Juana looked in this gorgeous Carolina Herrera strapless dress. The fit was perfect and I loved her hair and jewelery. 

8. Goya Toledo 
in Elie Saab 
This dress looks stunning I love some shimmer on the carpet and this one looked very modern and chic. Plus I love a dress with pockets is so glamourous. 

9. Barbara Lennie
in Roberto Cavalli
This was so simple and beautiful it caught my attention right away. When someone says less is more think of a look like this one. FLAWLESS.

10. Ingrid Garcia
in Lorenzo Caprille
This looked so sleek, clean and perfect. I love the modern vibe it transmits. Ingrid looked very modern and stylish and chic. 


*******************************************************************

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar