Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Perfume Review - Posset's Fascinator

Fascinator is mature elegance packaged up in perfume form.

What does being grown up smell like? That's something I've been seeking the answer to almost as long as I've been experimenting with indie fragrances. When you're short and sport baby-face features (at least I've been told as much), sometimes you'll do whatever you can to get a leg up, and if that means gingerly setting aside your beloved Super Zingy Sparkle Grapefruit of Adolescence perfume in favor of something a little more mature... sometimes you've just gotta do it.

I've been a bit lukewarm on Possets. Some of the fragrances I've tried completely fell flat for me (Silver Bells, I'm looking at you! I wanted you to be lovely so badly) and others were so fleeting that they barely lasted beyond two hours. However, one I come back to again and again almost as frequently as my other Possets darling Massachusetts is Fascinator.

Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar