Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Peach is in the air

Mac Eversun Blush
Mac tete-a-tint Eyeshadow
Mac Tete-a-Tint and Texture on the lids
I have been into earthy colors lately as I usually feel a bit 'made up' whilst wearing pinks and purples on the eyes and cheeks. Also this seems appropriate from the winter to spring transition :)

To suit my current makeup mood, I incorporate colors such as peach, browns, terracotta, and bronze to play up any look. I use them in a different way each day to maintain variation.

This is the way I wore it today with Mac Tete-a-Tint (true peach) on the lids and Texture (terracotta-burnt orange) in the crease. They both are similar colors and blend superbly providing a lovely gradient effect hence you cant see the difference between the two colors.

For my cheeks, I am currently obsessed with Mac's Eversun which is a Beauty Powder Blush. This is the first time I have tried a beauty powder blush from Mac and I have to admit its the best finish a blush can have. It goes on so smooth and sheer and gives a sunkissed glow. I am wearing it in the picture above.

This is within the line of Mac Peaches, Gingerly or Harmony blush hence if you have them you would not need this. Illamasqua's bronzer duo and Nars Madly would be similar to this too.

On the whole, I totally love this 'peach' look and will continue sporting this as its elegant, subtle, earthy yet bright! I tried it with a twist today, using a peach color on the lids and adding some purple to the crease and it looked really nice.

Do you have a look for this season?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar