Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lets talk Went n Wild Fergie brushes

"The Dutchess' Tools Luxe Brush Set" has arrived at Walgreens and for $10.00 I'm quite impressed!  The texture of the blush and powder brush was shockingly soft and fluffy.  I could not get over the texture of the bristles.  I gifted a set of this brush set to a friend and she too was blown away by the amazing texture.  So far the structure of the brush itself is nicely made, very sturdy.  I have not experienced any shedding. These have made it to my daily line up brushes that I use.  The brow brush is decent, no complaints.  BUT the two eyeshadow brushes are not what I would call eyeshadow brushes.  I would use these for spot concealing or maybe packing on eyeshadow on my eyelids.  They both are extremely dense and flat.  I don't see how one could used this to even blend eyeshadow with.  It's not that I don't lie them, its just that I don't see myself using them for the eyes.  I say if you come across this set, buy it!  The blush and powder brush make it worth the $10.00 all on their own.  This a great set for it's price.  I'm very pleased with this purchase.





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar