Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Garnier B.B Eye Roll-On

http://www.coasttocoastaustralia.com.sg/index.phpI have used Garnier standard eye roll-ons before, both the yellow and the light green one. Unfortunately, both of them were everything but outstanding, which is why I did not waste my time to blog on them. But I think I finally see a bit of breakthrough from Garnier with this B.B Eye Roll-On, and decided that it can be on my blog.

Garnier B.B Eye Roll-On

Personally, I think the idea of combining concealer and eye cream is great because I have never thought of it. I do sometimes try to use my BB cream as concealer, but somehow, it never really works, as the BB Cream tends to be much lighter on my skin, and will give me white eyes instead of panda eyes. This explains why I bother to buy and try Garnier new eye roll-on.

As this is a highly advertised product, I don't wish to say more about its packaging, price and so on. I will just go straight to the before and after below.

 Before.

After.

I think the concealer part does works.

However, much remains to be said about the dark circles fighting properties, as with the previous versions of Garnier eye roll-on. Honestly, I am not counting on it to heal fine lines or dark circles at all since the previous versions that I've tried never worked. I know I am using this to be more of a concealer, and just a small insurance to give me the feeling that I am actually putting something on my eye to maintain, on top of my normal eye cream.

I guess, I will leave you to judge the before and after. =) What do you think? Feel free to post your comments.

PS: Other than that, I have just read about Coast to Coast from Australia, that has opened at Vivo City. Anyone tried any of its products before? Seems that it is all organic, and according to the ingredients lists on its website, here, the ingredients are very, very similar to NUXE's... ...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar