Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

EID FOTD

I know I'm a little too late with an EID FOTD but as usual I did not do anything special really.

I wanted to go for something really dramatic this time, just for fun but I got caught up in a really bad flue and did not have the energy for all that blending.

Just went for a soft pink look and kept the colour palette same for the eyes, lips and cheeks. I'm hearing that's an upcoming trend and all eh?

Voluminous curls are my signature hair and you'll always find me wearing them regardless. Straight hair makes me cringe! *shudders*





- Used all the pinks and mauves and plums from the Urban Decay Naked Palette.
- On the cheeks, I am wearing Smooch Cosmetics Sweet Cheeks. It's a bright dolly pink and I'm obsessed...
- Famous by Sue Moxley Baked Bronze in Miami as a highligher
- Wearing an amalgamation of 5 MAC Lipsticks there. Don't ask what, as they're all depotted and I've lost the names. 
- HD Brow Palette in Vamp on the brows
- No 7 Exquisite Curl Mascara. All time favourite!
- MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NC35 and Select Cover in NC30.
- Revlon Colourstay Foundation in 310 Warm Golden. 

Hope you guys had a lovely Eid too! 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar