Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OMG! & WTH?

I have just opened up my e.l.f Studio Cream Eyeliners to find that all three are as hard as rocks and all of them have shrunk. Coffee is now the size of a marble! The evidence is below.
I know cream/gel products don’t last for ever, but I have had other cream eyeliners a lot longer that are still useable.

The cream eyeliner is brilliant when you first use it, but it doesn’t take long to turn crappy. I am very disappointed and will never buy another one from e.l.f!

This isn’t a personal attack on e.l.f because I have tons of products from them that I love, but this is not good and I have heard others have had the same problem. Just be warned that if you do not use them, you lose them!

Has this happened to you?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar