Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

October Favourite's

I can't believe how quick this year is going! Also, this November my blog will be 5 months old! It's gone so fast and I'd like to thank all of you for helping my blog to be how it is. As it's the end of October, I'm going to be sharing the products I've been enjoying this month with you.

Glade Warm Orange & Spice candle - I picked this up this month because it was half price and I've wanted a Christmas scented candle to burn in my room. I've really enjoyed this! The smell is really strong so lingers in the room for ages, it also say it lasts for 30 hours and I actually agree because it burns slowly. I also like the little jar it comes in!

Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer in 002 (review HERE) - I never thought I would rely on a face primer but ever since starting my beauty course, I've needed that extra something to keep my makeup looking fresh all day. This primer is soft to apply, keeps my skin smooth and my makeup looking nice. This has been a real life saver this month!

Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette - I finally picked this perfume up this month (read the haul HERE) and have used it pretty much every day. It has a sweet, girly and floral scent to it which I love. It stays on my skin for a long time and I always use the roller ball that came with it for touch ups throughout the day. This is definitely my favourite perfume at the moment!

Bloom Cosmetics Pure Mineral Radiant Touch Blush in Rosie - I never used to wear blusher every day, but ever since buying this, I've used it almost daily. It gives a natural pink glow to the cheeks which I love for this time of year.

Makeup Academy Lipstick in Shade 8 (review HERE) - I really can't get enough of this lipstick! It's a deep red colour, which comes out a little bit pinker on the lips, with lots of gold glitter in. It's basically Christmas in a tube! I'll have a post (HERE) up of me wearing it soon.

Red nail polish - Ever since practising manicures at college, I've loved having bright red nails. I've never really been a huge fan of it, but recently it's all I want to wear! I used 17's High Gloss Nail Polish in Risky Red as an example in the picture.

Pink rose earrings - these are some pretty stud earrings that I wear practically everyday to college. I think they're from Miss Selfridge years ago.

Ellie Goulding - Anything Could Happen