Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Freeze.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So I decided to take out my black contacts today...

Kidding :) I wish I naturally had ice grey eyes! I can pretend I do with these super cool and kind of intimidating coloured GEO contact lenses that my lovely friends at YesStyle.com.au sent me to show you guys - they arrived today so I shot them for you this afternoon when the pretty Sydney sun was going down. Of course, when I'm inside studying, it's the greatest day ever outside.

Contrary to what it looks like, I actually do have both of them in, but because of the intense lighting (don't you love blinds and sunshine), I don't even think I qualify as Two Face. Did Cruella de Vil have different coloured eyes? Now I'm thinking Halloween costumes. A couple of friends and I plan on having a belated Halloween after exams so I think these fit quite fantastically. YesStyle has a bunch of other lenses that are awesome for Halloween too - if I didn't have these, I'd totally bust out cat-eyes... or snake-eyes... or white eyes - they blank out your iris and make people scream.

And there's also a lot of other colours - so if you fancy having pink eyes, that's fine too :)

What are you guys doing for Halloween? We don't really celebrate it here, but it's an excuse for a party so it ends up happening anyway.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My hair is a bit of a joke at the moment... mid-exams-syndrome. Awesome.

Be sure to check out some more crazy contacts HERE!

P.S. Only a couple more days to enter the fantastic GIVEAWAY, so get clicking and tell the world!

*love*

xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar