Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

About me

Actually I have another personal blog but to differentiate that blog with this is that I'll be writing in English. It's been a long time since I breathed any word of English to any of my friends in real life. And it's nigh time that I go strengthen my English skills before it gets too rusty.

First of all, about this blog... I'll be blogging more about consumer products aimed pretty much at women of Malaysia. Since.. duhh.. I'm a Malaysian and living in Kuala Lumpur as what the title of my blog implies. But people from other countries can pretty much benefit from this blog because it's in English. =p

The products will be blogged along with reviews (if any) and the price tags. Once in a while I receive free samples from...

Lucky me, huh?
I get stuff like lipsticks, mascaras, face powder and stuff like that. More on make-up products, I guess. Hehehe.. it's all from the good graces of Connie NG, Sr. PR Manager - Consumer Products Division, L'OREAL Malaysia Sdn Bhd. I was very fortunate to meet her during a product launch last February if I'm not mistaken.

I also like to watch movies in the cinemas. Sometime paid for by other people,  sometimes its a press screening and sometimes just tickets I happened to obtain free of charge. Haha.

Then of course other products used by Malaysian such as the broadband services, telco, and some electronic products as well. It purely depends on what I get my hands on with my nifty budget. LoL

So there.... that's what this blog is all about.

Happy reading!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar