Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Post Long Overdue

I know I have been away a LONG time. Combined with the holiday season, a vacation, an illness, and my father's health, life has been busy!

The holidays brought me a 50s vintage chrome toaster, a ceramic Haeger bowl, a new 50s hat, an espresso maker, a dressform for sewing, and new 50s nightgown. I hosted Christmas dinner and I ate too many latkes and sufganiyot!

 I went on a cruise to the Caribbean with the husband and the in-laws during the second week of January and got norovirus upon my return. The trip was fun and after I recovered from my illness, my size 4 capris were loose so that is a plus!

My father is doing better but for a while, his sleep apnea and cataract surgeries were causing him some trouble. Not only is my dad's eyesight better than before, he is getting a proper night's sleep!

Last week I bought my tickets for VLV 15 and I cannot wait! This will be my second VLV and I am so looking forward to it! My birthday takes place three days before Viva begins and I will be celebrating my 37th in Vegas! Talk about exciting!

Speaking of Viva, I hope to see some of you gals there! As VLV approaches, I would like to organize a meet-up with my fellow bloggers who are going to the event. VLV is huge and meeting people by chance is difficult!

Nevetheless, I hope everyone had a lovely holiday season and a fabulous new year!

Very soon, I am going to post a few beauty product reviews, a "how to" tutorial for making hair flowers, and a "how to" tutorial for making resin pendants!  I also plan to do a new 300+follower giveaway!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar